My very first bracelet. A relic preserved for nearly three decades by my parents. So cute !
I grew up again , it’s my birthday. I’ve been tagged by my friend D. so I am going to tell you 15 things about myself :
1. I feel a kind of discomfort seeing caged animals.
2. However, I have a terrible fear of pigeons. Facing them, I no longer have any dignity.
3. I can do the whistle voice like Minnie Ripperton and Mariah Carey. Hello dolphins!
4. I can not throw food.
5. I ran away from the nanny’s home on my pink bike to join my father during his lunch break. I was 6.
6. I always adds spice to my dishes.
7. I hate the mess, it paralyzes me. But I’m messy, sometimes.
8. I cry easily and I think it’s good in a certain way.
9. I hate my cell phone. It is ALWAYS on the silent mode. My family curses me for that.
10. Whenever it’s possible, I never touch the bar in the subway. And I always have my hand sanitizer in my bag.
11. In relation with my 10, when I’m outside, I open the toilet doors … with my foot!
12. I cannot swim. Finally though, but not more than 1 minute and 30 only in a straight line!
13. I spent a part of my life in Martinique.
14. I love long nails. So I bite them.
15. My little brother and I have learned to read with my Dad … in comics!